Friday, June 2, 2017

Lantern altered into Bird cage

Hi all,

Here, I am sharing my 1st mixed media altered project today.

One of my friend gifted me a lantern and it was sitting near my door way for many days. One day a thought came in my mind that why not decorate the lantern with some embellishments. I started browsing through net and while searching online I came across some paper flower making tutorials and, they were very interesting. In couple of days, I made many cardstock flowers of different shapes and colors. I started decorating my lantern with these flowers and crotchet lace.

At the end, I was so amazed to see the final product. And now, I can't wait to display the pictures of my beautiful altered bird cage.
             
 






I hope you all will enjoy it!!!!

Happy Friday!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment