Tuesday, June 27, 2017

7" X 7" Wedding gift Explosion Box

Hi all,

It's been a long time since I shared anything on my blog. I was on a impromptu vacation. Vacations are always fun. We get to spend valuable time with our family and beloved once. Now I am back to my routine and I am loving it.

Today, I am very excited to share my new creation, 7" X 7" explosion box.  This was a little challenging art project for me but I am overwhelmed to see the final product. Currently, I am working on instructions video on this project and will share with you all as soon as I get done with it.

Here is a overview of my Explosion Box:

It is a 7" X 7" box enclosed with 2 layers of boxes. It holds more than 40 6" X 4" photos and 4 of 5" X 7" photos. I used "Tales of you and me" cardstock collection from Prima. One of the exquisitely beautiful collection by Prima. Also, I used my handmade paper flowers and decorated stick pins to embellish this box. If you need instruction video on my handmade flowers then please let me know.

















I hope you enjoyed watching the tutorial!

Let me know if you have any question.

Love
Juili



No comments:

Post a Comment